Friday, March 01, 2013

The Year Autumn Couldn't Stop Smiling



"Autumn... the year's last loveliest smile."

~William Cullen Bryant

I can't think of anything more beautiful, or magical, than to find a tree in the last days of winter, still holding onto the crimson kiss of autumn. The trees that surround Cull Canyon Lake are amazing! I would have expected by now to see only stick figures in the park, but instead the trees are still filled with the beauty of an autumn smile. It's like last year's autumn refuses to stop smiling! And it's emotion is catching, because I can't stop smiling either!













Is there anything more beautiful than the sight of a lovely tree filled with all the colors of delicious, sensuous autumn, standing beside a different tree alive with the soft, sweet blossoms of spring? It's the best of all possible worlds in the same moment of life! It's times like this that I am most thankful for my life on earth, and for the invention of the camera! I find magic in autumn leaves... and being able to bring my lunch to the park, and spend a little time in a second autumn, is nothing short of a wish granted! I have saved these moments, for later in the year, when everything seems unduly difficult and harsh, I can look back on last year's invincible autumn smile and things won't seem so difficult, in fact, it will remind me that anything is possible!

"Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year."

~Chad Sugg

:)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: