Monday, March 18, 2013

A Face In The Crowd: Mr. Napa



"He had the look of one who had drunk the cup of life, and found a dead beetle at the bottom."

~P.G. Woodhouse

One of the good things about being home bound sometimes, is the fact that through mind numbing boredom, good things will come! While tip toeing through the archives for October 2013, I came across another photo of a face, in an unexpected place. This time it was resting comfortable, under the shade of a lovely tree on a hillside, in Napa County, which was crying gorgeous crimson leaves.



Sometimes when I look at the face I think I see an old Italian chef, with a bit of an edge with that super manly goatee his is rocking! Otherwise, I also kinda see a chimpanzee. Do you see that? Either way, the face seems happy, of course who wouldn't be? He is resting the day away in Glen Ellen! LOL. He is just all mellow from the wine! LOL.

Mood: Tired

~Me :)

No comments: