Sunday, February 10, 2013

Every Day Is A Winding Road



"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked.Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter."

~Lewis Carroll

Alan and I spent most of the day last Tuesday in San Francisco. Sometimes, we like to take the long way home along the coast. Especially if we are leaving the city at, or near, the usual commute hours late in the afternoon. So, in that we were leaving the city at 4:00 PM, we took the coast. One of the things I like best about this route, is the lovely scenery of the ocean, and the quirky points along the way such as the Point Montara Lighthouse, the Moss Beach Distillery, which is rumored to be haunted, although Ghost Hunters debunked that rumor pretty easily in my opinion, and the lovely town of Half Moon Bay. There is always something to see along this route, but one of my favorite sights is always the way the winding road slants just before we get to Pacifica.I thought about straitening out the photo, to make the scene a bit more appealing, but in the end I wanted to show you, accurately, how it looks. TILTED! LOL.





Alan is the one who usually does the driving in San Francisco and along the coast. It's just nice to sit back and relax and take in the view. I enjoy the challenge of taking photos out the window as the tilt of the landscape changes. It's fun. And I am happy when we are driving along those winding roads. I thank God every day for Alan, and of course, my cameras.

Happy Girl. Happy Life.

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: