Thursday, November 01, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 175~ My Favorite October Memories



"In the entire circle of the year there are no days so delightful as those of a fine October, when the trees are bare to the mild heavens, and the red leaves bestrew the road, and you can feel the breath of winter, morning and evening... no days so calm, so tenderly solemn, and with such a reverent meekness in the air."

~Alexander Smith

I knew the last four weeks would go by fast, but I had NO idea how fast! It's November 1st, and I am already mourning the loss of October. I love it so much. But there is one more week of vacation, and Alan and I still have a few adventures coming up this week, and a lot of photo opportunities, so I am am happy. The memories of our vacation will keep me warm all through winter.

Happiness :)






"Nothing is really lost to us as long as we remember it."

~ L. M. Montgomery, The Story Girl


~Me :)

Now, I wonder what my friend JR has posted for today. Let's go see, shall we?

JR
http://graffitionacyberwall.blogspot.com/2012/10/apadf6-172.html

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Wonderful collages. YAY! Those are some great memories.

Link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/11/apadf6-173.html