Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 157 ~ And Golden



"The days may not be so bright and balmy... yet the quiet and melancholy that linger around them is fraught with glory. Over everything connected with autumn there lingers some golden spell... some unseen influence that penetrates the soul with its mysterious power."

~Northern Advocate

I finally noticed that I skipped a day. This entry would be #164 but instead it's #157 and the apple car is upright again. LOL. It was golden everywhere today. In Berkeley. in San Francisco. In Pacifica and Half Moon Bay. I took a lot of photos, so good, some with a touch of the surreal. It's October, and surreal is allowed... hell... encouraged by me, and of me. I love the way that golden light looks on the organic vegetables that are available along the coast at Half Moon Bay. The gold that dances on the roses in the yard fills me up, and makes me feel like if I did nothing else right, I did the roses right. It turned dark and cold tonight, and there is a massive amount of rain on the way. Something I both adore, and hate. I may not be able to visit Plumas County for the light show of Autumn leaves. There is snow in the works. I am just praying that the snow will not knock all the leaves off the trees. It's been three years since I was there, I miss Plumas like an old dear friend.

October 20th 2012





~Me :)

Today's Link...

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/apadf6-162.html

No comments: