Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 138~ Our Blue Heaven



"Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror."

~Colin Powell

It's a boy! Well, at least I think it's a boy. It's blue. Or is that sexist? I am not sure. What do you think? I mean when a baby is born, the hospital usually puts little boys in blue blankets, and girls in pink ones. At least they did the last time I saw a new human. When my nephew was born, about 28 years ago, he was wrapped in an cornflower blue blanket. It was a lovely color. That blanket came home with him. Every time I see that particular shade of blue, I can't help but think of the day I met my nephew.

The color of our new car is quite similar. So yeah... I think the car is a boy. :)

And now I have to think of an appropriate name.

What do you think of the name Corny? Too corny? LOL.

Oh well, there's time. I will figure it out. I will be out driving around and it will come to me.

Right now, I am exhausted. I was sad trading in my lovely Lilith. I wish Saturn/GMC would have stood by it's cars. I wish they wouldn't have been so damned underhanded. I wish there was more oversight to protect the consumer against lemons. But you know the old saying... "If wishes were horses... "

Goodbye Lilith...
 

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."

~Soren Kierkegaard

~Me :)

Now, go see what my friend JR is seeing with his camera! He is awesome!

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/apadf6-134.html


1 comment:

jr cline said...

WOW! A new car. That is awesome!!!!
Corny is an interesting idea for a name. rofl
I don't think I've ever named any of my vehicles, but I have called them names on occasion (when they wouldn't go....hahahaha).

Link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/apadf6-135.html