Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 128~ Enter And Sign In Please



"A certain man once lost a diamond cuff-link in the wide blue sea, and twenty years later, on the exact day, a Friday apparently, he was eating a large fish... but there was no diamond inside. That's what I like about coincidence."

~Vladimir Nabokov

 

"Why are our days numbered and not, say, lettered?"

~Woody Allen

Well, it's official, Woody is back in New York City. He was spotted last Tuesday, the 11th, on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Sigh. I had a ball last month, but I am mourning it a bit now because I know it will probably never happen again. I know, I know, be thankful for the fun I had, and don't be selfish, but... sigh... it was the thrill of a lifetime and I would like to stalk... I mean watch... him make movie magic again one day. Hello Mega Millions Lottery Gods? LOL Until then, Woody and I will always have the corner of Claremont Boulevard and Ulloa Street in San Francisco.

:)

 Additional photos of the Manhattan filming here.

What's My Line...



Woody Allen Sings, "I'm Through With Love" from "Everyone Says I Love You."



:)

~Me

1 comment:

jr cline said...

May the Mega Million Lottery Gods smile upon you and bring traveling money your way. :-)
The squirrel picture is great.

Link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/apadf6-125.html