Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 110~ Autumn On A Late Summer Day



"I loved autumn, the one season of the year that god seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it."

~John Greenlead Whittier

Look what I saw today. I love it when one season get's so excited for it's day in the sen, that it jump starts things a little early. I do believe California will be putting on quite a show this year! On my list for autumn photography is Plumas, Napa, and Sonoma Counties. Plumas for the Dogwood, Big Leaf Maple and Aspens. Sonoma and Napa for the color of the vineyards and autumn fruits and vegetables. I am so excited, I can almost taste the ripe, juicy delicious pears and apples. Ahhhh! But don't think I have forgotten the coast for some Brussel's Sprouts. A little bacon, a little onion and garlic, some butter and a fine dusting of sea salt. Life Is Good!

I am an easy girl to please.

:)

~Me :)

Today's Link comes to us by way of our friend JR. If you haven't seen his marvelous photography, go check out his photo blog. He is an awesome photographer, and I learn a lot from him! :)

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/08/apadf6-109.html


No comments: