"There is a delicate balance of putting yourself last and not being a doormat and thinking of yourself first and not coming off as selfish, arrogant or bossy. We spend the majority of our lives attempting to perfect this balance.
~Cindy L. Teachey
I decided to share with you today, some of the photography I did last autumn, and didn't get a chance to share at that time. I had a big day with the camera yesterday, so of course my energy is a bit low. I am still learning how to balance all my various little physical oddities. It's getting better. I am back to posting a blog entry daily, and believe me, that has been a huge sign the my thyroid and my fibromyalgia are learning to play nice with one another! I will be back to my old self soon, certainly before the end of the summer. I am already planning my autumn leaf peeping jaunts.
Just thinking about it makes me smile. :) Oh autumn, you are so delicious!
Enjoy...




~Me :)
Now that you have viewed my photos, please go an visit my friends, Kat and Jr. . They are awesome photographers, I am constantly inspired by their artistry and their friendship and support! Thanks Guys!
JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/05/apadf6-21.html
Kat
http://inmydreamssfk.blogspot.com/2012/05/mental-health.html
