Friday, May 06, 2011

Happiness Is...



"Happiness is not the absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them."

-Unknown

I am a happy girl today. I am HAPPY. It is a nice feeling. What's making me so happy? Well, it's the little things. What little things you ask? Glad you asked...

Happiness is...

1. Text messaging with my hubby

2. Getting a recipe I created just right

3. Watching my kitties sleep the day away

4. Homemade Ice Cream

5. Reading a favorite book once again

6. Finding a cute necklace at Old Navy

7. Chocolate Covered Strawberries... they do a Type 2 Diabetic good!

8. Playing a board game with Alan

9. Having a blood glucose level of 101 after breakfast

10. The sound of the breeze through the Poplar trees outside my window

11. It's cold enough today to wear a sweater

12. My extra soft slipper socks

13. Kitty whiskers



Yep, I am happy today. :)

How about you? What makes you happy?

-Carly :)