Sunday, March 14, 2010

EMPS #80: Animals



"Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later."

-Mary Bly

EMPS #80: Animals

The other day, I saw Dylan napping, and couldn't resist taking his picture. He is such a photogenic cat, and he is a little on the goofy side, which is evident in this photo, so like I said, I couldn't resist. He's a good guy, and an expert napper!

Hendrix... well... Hendrix is my little comedian. He makes me laugh out loud daily! He loves me, and so he loves to sit with me when I am working at the computer. He doesn't nap as much as Dylan does, he prefers to play, but he does so as to not disturb either Dylan or me. Yesterday, he spent the day with his daddy, taking care of him. Hendrix is our little caregiver. :)

Can you tell I love my boys?


-Carly

By the way, you have until 9:00 PM ET tonight, to participate in this week's Monday Photo Shoot assignment, "Animals." If you do decide to play along, please leave your information in the comment thread for the original assignment... NOT HERE! Just click the link below to be redirected. :)

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot #80: Animals.