
"Nothing would be more tiresome then eating and drinking, had not God also made it a pleasure as well as a necessity."
-Voltaire
EMPS #78: Still Life Featuring Food.
Here is my contribution to this week's Monday Photo Shoot assignment. What you see above is a Pink Lady apple. I got it at Whole Foods, so of course, it's organic! :) It does a body good. Now, for something a little evil...
A Red Velvet Cupcake!
![]() |
| From For Ellipsis |
I actually posted the cupcake a couple week's ago on my Twitter page. As I said then it's free to a good home." LOL
Go ahead, take a bite!
-Carly
If you haven't joined us for the Monday Photo Shoot, please consider joining in the fun. If you can't make it this time around, no worries, I post a new assignment each Monday at 12:00 midnight.
I am also hosting the Weekend Assignment this week...
Weekend Assignment #308: Chick Flick or Guy Movies?
Round Robin Challenge: Look Up/ Look Down (Saturday, March 13th)

