Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Hanukkah :)

From For Ellipsis


"May love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah."

-Unknown

Hanukkah begins tonight at sundown. Happy Hanukkah to all my Jewish friends. :)

I am getting the Latkes ready for tonight, as well as some Turkey and Rice soup, but in today's edition of my About.com newsletter there were some really delicious sounding recipes for the holiday. Check them out here. I will have to try them out!

It's going to be a low-key holiday around our house. The weather is going to be really bad all weekend, with thunder and lighting promised for tomorrow with record breaking rainfall, but we will have fun at home. Tomorrow night we are making Dreidel cookies! YUM. :) Hopefully we will get over to Union Square next week to see the lighting of the Menorah. Like I said, hopefully. :)


HAPPY HANUKKAH!


-Carly

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Happy Hanukkah to you and yours!

Jama said...

I hope you have a good celebration of Hanukkah with your family, Carly. I love latkes and made them occasionally for my family, they love them.