
"In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane."
-Oscar Wilde
Which is Cheesier?
A plate of assorted cheeses and pecans?
Or

Miss California, Carrie Prejean?
Ok, here's the thing. Everyone is entitled to live their life as they see fit. Just as everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We can all agree on those points... right? With that being said, I am having a great deal of difficulty understanding some opinions. Like the idea that marriage has to somehow be protected. I am in favor of marriage. Period. Man and a woman, woman and a woman, man and a man. Marriage is a lifelong commitment to the one you love. How is that a bad thing? To date, I have never heard a clear and concise explanation as to how Gay marriage endangers the institution of marriage, but I am open to opinions, so, if you feel differently then I do, feel free to leave your opinion in the comment thread, but be forewarned, messages of hate will be deleted, so be respectful of others. Fair enough?
Opinions, opinions. What do you think?
-Carly

