Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Cloudy Skies

From For Ellipsis


"A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed... it feels an impulsion... this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons."

-Richard Bach

From For Ellipsis


I know I have displayed these two photos before, but I found them today in an archived folder and I just really appreciated how it felt to see them again. Both of them were taken on really good days. The first one was done off the Marin County coast, the second from a hotel room in Reno, Nevada. I was on the 17th floor, and a big storm was rolling in. It was stunning!

I am at my happiest with a camera in my hand.

:)
-Carly

3 comments:

natalie said...

Wow Carly! What beautiful pictures!
Hendrix and Dylan look sooooo cute too!
Carly Have a Great holiday weekend my dear friend!
I hope you guys have a wonderful time and a great meal and lots of fun!
hugs,natalie

Suzanne R said...

Beautiful pictures -- the storm cloud one is especially dramatic. Have a Happy Easter!

Hugs!

KM said...

really intense skies!! Beautiful photos, Carley! So inspiring!