Thursday, July 17, 2008

Martha's A-Z Photo Challenge: "I" Is For Ice Cream

"Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos."

-Don Kardong

It's time for the letter "I" in Martha's A-Z Photo Challenge. It was hot outside last week... really hot... so Alan and I decided to go out for a little ice cream. I don't indulge in the cool, sugary stuff very often. I try to be a good little diabetic, but my blood glucose numbers have been amazingly good lately, so what the heck, a good girl does not live by fresh fruit alone, especially when fresh strawberries are so good as ice cream. Of course it doesn't hurt to ask for fat-free or sugar-free chocolate fudge and whipped cream to keep the naughtiness to a minimum. LOL.

Go see Martha's "I" entry, and play along, it's fun! :)

-OndineMonet
"I Is For Ice Cream"
Knudsen's Ice Creamery
Castro Valley, California
July, 2008
Early Evening