Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On Such A Winter's Day...

"I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape - the lonliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn't show."

-Andrew Weyth

Just a picture tonight. I had a wonderful day with the camera, lots of different microclimates in the Bay Area, and today provided me with plenty of different lighting, and weather opportunities. :) Lots of beauty to show you this week, but I am just exhausted tonight, so, stay tuned!

-OndineMonet
Cull Canyon Park
Castro Valley, California
January 15th, 2008
Early Morning

2 comments:

Cindy said...

thats a pretty, misty scene.
look forward to seeing more pix.

i'm so tired this week...

oh, and if you've a chance later,
there are baby photos over at
always busy...

my grand-daughter came to visit :)

xo phin

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Oh, Carly. I know I sound like a broken record, but that photo is extraordinary!