Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Thankful


Click on the above photo to see it in a larger, sharper version

"In this world of sin and sorrow, there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I am thankful I am not a Republican."

-Henry Louis Mencken

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show something you're thankful for this year. It doesn't have to be the thing you're most thankful for; even the little things count. But of course, picture whatever you'd like.

-John Scalzi (By The Way)

I have a lot to be thankful for, over all I am a very happy lady, but since this is a photo shoot assignment, I thought I would keep to what makes me the creative side of me happy and thankful. Autumn. I love the natural light in autumn. The sun has a color to it, which makes me feel especially happy inside. It charges me up and makes me feel alive, but I also feel renewed and inspired on misty November mornings as well. So, there you have it, I am thankful for autumn, and all the beauty it brings. I hope that's not too hokey. :) But if it is... oh well! Tee Hee.




-OndineMonet
"Autumn Moonlight"
Berkeley, California
November 17, 2007
Late Afternoon

2 comments:

MariesImages said...

Beautiful images, Carly!
Happy Thanksgiving~
Marie

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I love the in-focus moon against the blurred background, and the glow behind the tree. Really, every photo you do is a special revelation.