"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins."
I dropped by Wil's blog last night, and while I was there I found this cute little meme. Wil got it here, where a blank form to play along can also be found, and she got it here. It's a Friday themed meme, but you have to remember my Friday's are Tuesdays. LOL. My schedule is so backwards due to Alan's shifts at work. Oh well, I hope I am not breaking any Internet meme laws by posting it today. :) If I am, I will simply throw myself on the mercy of the Internet gods and beg their forgiveness. So, here goes...
Friday Fill-In #33
1. There's Mondays and then there's Mondays.
2. Subscribe to taking care of yourself first because there's nothing like it!
3. I love a good book because I like adventure.
4. My favorite position is upside down. ;)
5. I need to quit fretting.
6. I need to start writing snail mail more often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include Yoga, and Sunday, I want to walk a half mile.
The meme also says, "Don't forget to have fun." Ok... I will. :)
I saw the glasses in the above photo sitting all by their lonesome. I thought they made an interesting photo. I know the blog is getting a little flower happy lately, but what can I say? Flowers make me happy! LOL.
-OndineMonet "Looking Closer" San Ramon, California July 25th, 2007 Afternoon