Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Life In The Bay Area

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."

-Kahil Gibran

Sometimes, the nicest part about life in the Bay Area, is the rich availability of natural beauty. I am minutes from the beach, and the mountains, and both provide all the things which soothe my soul, and inspire my creativity. Soft sand beneath my toes, and a cool ocean breeze, or the soft petals of an amazing summer rose, grown right in my own yard. I am at home. I love it here. :)



There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and the music in it's roar:
I love not man the less, but nature more.

-Lord Byron, Childe Harold's Pilgrimage

-OndineMonet
Pacifica, California
June 27, 2007
Afternoon

2 comments:

AmySara said...

i love your page..
full of colours..
and full of beautiful words

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Ohh, that first shot. Wow.