"When we discover that the truth is already in us, we are all at once our original selves."
My friend Patrick has tagged me to play a meme, "8 Random Facts About Me." He was tagged by Laura, of "Adventures In Juggling." I always enjoy doing memes, of any kind, but I always worry a bit about doing memes that ask me to name facts about the wonder that is me, because I have been blogging almost 4 years. Over the last few years I think I have shared just about all there is to know. Well, at least all I think you would be most interested to know anyway. So what's new I could share? Well, when I really thought about it, I have plenty to share, mostly by way of updates to facts about me that you already know. That could be interesting... right? So, here is my, 8 Random Facts About Me, but first we have to present the memes rules.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
And Now... The List
1. I LOVE fast food, and my newest fast food obsession is Stuffed Jalapenos. :) YUM.
2. My great photographic quest this summer ,is to capture a Bumble Bee in flight. I am doing a lot better with my flying creature photos, but perfect shot of a Bumble Bee in mid flight is still eluding me. I am working on it. :)
3. Alan and I have decided to coach each other in T'ai Chi and Meditation. He and I have a few days a week set aside to share some moments of peace.
4. I will officially be done with therapy at the end of August. Last Wednesday, Sarah and I talked a lot about what I have worked on in the last few years. I still have some issues that tend to haunt me... but who doesn't? It just feels good to be back to living life with the coping skills I have learned.
5. I am a night owl. I love to sit up at night, into the wee hours, doing my photo editing or writing in my blog, but coming soon, I am going to try to get back to going to bed no later than 11:00 P.M. I am wanting to enjoy the warm sunny days of summer, because it makes my sore muscles feel better. Look for my new hours soon.
6. I have never been to a movie by myself. Another thing I hope to change this autumn. Hmmm... I wonder what movies are coming out?
7. I have a Boyd's Bears teddy bear collection, to which I add one new piece each October. Oddly enough, the first stuffed critter I ever purchased from that company, was a Moose. :) You remember Ross, right?
8. I am 16,439 days old. :) But I only feel, 9,125 days old. Except when my Fibromyalgia is being mean, on those days I feel, 31, 025 days old.
Note: I have signed up for a Fibromyalgia Support Group. When it hurts so bad sometimes, that I can't even tolerate a hug, it's time to do all I can to help myself feel better.
Be sure to drop by Patrick's Place to read his entry. Thanks again Patrick! Now, I am supposed to tag 8 people to play along, but I think this one has been around for a while, so I will leave it open to anyone who wants to play, to do so. Please don't forget to let me know you played, by leaving me a link to your entry in the comment thread. :)
"Bumble Bee in the Mist"
Half Moon Bay, California
July 11th, 2007
My 2017 Reading List
1 year ago