"As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat."
-Ellen Perry Berkeley
Oh goody... a new meme. Suzanne, author of the blog, "New Suzanne R's Life," has tagged me to play a 7 and 7 meme. The idea is to list 7 things about myself, and 7 things about my cat Elvis. Sounds like fun... right? Well, the only thing is, I think I have pretty much told you everything relevant about myself, so I am not sure what I might be able to come up with. After you have been blogging for almost 4 years, there's not much new to tell. Hmmm... . As for Elvis, again I might have told you everything there is to know, I suppose I could toss a few lies in and see if you can spot the fibs. LOL. Nah... that wouldn't be very nice of me now would it? Ok, here goes, 7 things about me.
1. When I was a little girl, I won a penmanship contest, beating out the rest of my class for the blue ribbon for "Best Fifth Grade Penmanship."
2. I am, on occasion, a sleepwalker.
3. I don't snore, and I sleep on my stomach. (Is that 2 things?)
4. I usually blog while wearing only a t-shirt and undies. ;)
5. When they find my horribly mutilated body, they will ID me by the beauty mark I have just above my left boob.
6. I wear a size 7 bracelet and ring and shoe.
7. I have a curved spine. It's shaped like the letter "S."
Now Elvis :)
1. Elvis has one black spot on his right front paw pad.
2. Elvis sometimes wakes me with his snoring.
3. Elvis can't stand a closed door, sometimes to the point of panicking.
4. Elvis can walk backwards... in a straight line.
5. Elvis can drink from a straw.
6. Elvis has to have something under his chin for a brace when he sleeps. Often, he sleeps on a chair with his head resting on the arm.
7. Elvis loves voices, and has been known to play answering machine recordings over and over. Sometimes we call and leave him messages.
Now I am supposed to tag some folks to play along, but this meme is making the rounds pretty quickly, so if you want to join in the fun, please feel free, but be sure to come back here and leave me your link so I know you have played. I would love to come and read your entry! Thank you lovely Suzanne, you know how much I love doing memes! :)
My 2017 Reading List
7 months ago