Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lake Tahoe In Autumn


"There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in it's sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it could not have been."

-Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ok, so a little later today, about 5:30 AM, I will be on my way to Lake Tahoe, and other places in Nevada, as time allows. This is going to be a marathon day with the camera, meaning it will more than likely never leave my hand, even for meals. Which according to Alan, this is an every day occurrence for me anyway. LOL. We'll see. So, I am planning on this being a 24 hour day for me, with little naps in-between caffeine breaks. Since I know I will be needing some recovery time, I will return to Ellipsis in a few days. See ya soon, with some photos of the Sierra, as it appears in late winter. :)

October 27, 2006


-OndineMonet
Autumn In Lake Tahoe
South Lake Tahoe, California
October 27, 2006
Afternoon

4 comments:

DesLily said...

oh sure.. i come home and you leave!!.. have a great time !! Looking forward to some great photo's which I know you will take

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy cutie...had to stop by and say hi...your photos are great as always, and good to read your posts, ya always leave me thinkin....settin off the smoke alarm already ;~) Youll have fun at Tahoe...lived in Reno for 4 years, there are some good shots, not near as nice for shooting as oregon or here in Georgia, but nice.. Have a safe safe and fun trip, and talk soon :~)

sunflowerkat said...

Carly...

I am envious! I fell in love with Tahoe when we were there and I would love to see the area through all four seasons. I will be anxiously awaiting your photos.

Karen Funk Blocher said...

That tree shot is absolutely jaw-dropping. So odd, as if God reached out and gave it a tug, just for fun.