Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tagged By Linda: 5 Things You Don't Know About Me

"Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."

-X-Files

My friend Linda of "Blah Blah Blog" has tagged me for the meme, "5 Things You Don't Know About Me." I love doing meme's, but this one was surprisingly difficult, because by now I think I have probably shared everything there is to know about me. How boring is that? LOL. What to do, what to do. Well, thank goodness, I do continue to grow as a person, so there might be one or two new things on the following list. Everything you are about to read is true... you can't make stuff like this up! LOL. I'm just me. ;)

5 Things You Don't Know About Me...

1. I ran over myself with my own car three times.

2. I have experienced Love At First Sight.

3. I taught myself how to cook.

4. I met the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, in Pleasanton, California.

5. I once had a phobia of ceramic coffee mugs.

Dull... but true I am afraid. :) The cold I have continues, so I will make this a short entry tonight. My fever is approaching the lovely number of 104.2, which is normal for me so don't panic. That just means that I will be feeling much better soon. LOL. Honestly, when a fever gets that high, nothing hurts anymore, and the world is all nice and cozy. Tee Hee. I will stay at that temp for a few hours, then my fever will break and I will go back to my normal running temperature of 97.6. I have a weird body chemistry to be sure. :)

I am going to tag Steven for this meme. :) I better go send him an email! Tee Hee. I wonder if he will play along? Hmmmm...

-OndineMonet
"Pink Lights"
Conservatory Of Flowers
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, California
October, 2006
Afternoon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only did you give us five things we did not know about you, you gave us a 6th one with the body temp. phenomenon!

DesLily said...

ok, .. so.. how does one run over oneself with ones car????

Anonymous said...

Just catching up with you and it seems everyone has got one bug or another. I do hope you are feeling better.

Now, what's that about ceramic mugs??

Hugs my friend,

Deb

Anonymous said...

Three times? Okay, I think we need to hear more about THAT! Thanks for playing along! :-)

Sooo, how'd you get over your phobia of ceramic mugs? Therapy??? ;-)

Glad you found new material despite your years of sharing via your blog...

Hope you're feeling better!

Linda

Anonymous said...

I hope your body has done or will do its usual thing and your temp will lower as planned -- that sounds mighty high to me (but then, I worry about my friends). ;-) Very interesting meme -- I don't know if I could come up with any that I would want people to know about! LOL! Thanks for not tagging me! ;-) I would like to know more about your answers to the meme, as well. You didn't give us nearly enough information! LOL!

Carly said...

LOL

I had no idea you guys didn't know about those things. I will write an entry later in the week and explain my list. For those of you who have heard it before, I apologize in advance. LOL

-Carly

sunflowerkat said...

I had a phobia of sterling silver flatware....for YEARS!

:)