"Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."-X-Files
My friend Linda of "Blah Blah Blog" has tagged me for the meme, "5 Things You Don't Know About Me." I love doing meme's, but this one was surprisingly difficult, because by now I think I have probably shared everything there is to know about me. How boring is that? LOL. What to do, what to do. Well, thank goodness, I do continue to grow as a person, so there might be one or two new things on the following list. Everything you are about to read is true... you can't make stuff like this up! LOL. I'm just me. ;)
5 Things You Don't Know About Me...
1. I ran over myself with my own car three times.
2. I have experienced Love At First Sight.
3. I taught myself how to cook.
4. I met the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, in Pleasanton, California.
5. I once had a phobia of ceramic coffee mugs.
Dull... but true I am afraid. :) The cold I have continues, so I will make this a short entry tonight. My fever is approaching the lovely number of 104.2, which is normal for me so don't panic. That just means that I will be feeling much better soon. LOL. Honestly, when a fever gets that high, nothing hurts anymore, and the world is all nice and cozy. Tee Hee. I will stay at that temp for a few hours, then my fever will break and I will go back to my normal running temperature of 97.6. I have a weird body chemistry to be sure. :)
I am going to tag Steven for this meme. :) I better go send him an email! Tee Hee. I wonder if he will play along? Hmmmm...
-OndineMonet
"Pink Lights"
Conservatory Of Flowers
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, California
October, 2006
Afternoon
