"How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days."-John Burroughs
A couple weeks ago, while on my way home from Nevada, I stopped off in the town of Placerville, California, to take some photos. While I was there, I just happened to spot this amazing tree, which was casting some serious colors, shadows and light. The sun was brilliant that day. Most of the trees around town looked like they were on fire, with crimson and bright orange sparkling leaves. I am not sure what type of tree this particular one was, but it had an incredible amount of autumn life shining bright. I was just drawn to it, and I could have stayed under that tree the rest of the day. It made me happy, clear to my soul. Sometimes I wish pumpkins grew on trees, because the only thing I love more then autumn leaves, are pumpkins. :) But bees are kinda nice too. :)
"ShadowLife"
Placerville, California
October, 2006
Afternoon
