Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Excuse Me, But I Must Be Skedaddling Now...


"A vacation is what you take, when you can't take what you have been taking, any longer."

-Unknown

As of right now, I am officially out of here! The next five days will be the out-of-town portion of my vacation, so at 8:30 AM today, I will be on my way to Nevada! If all goes well, I will be bringing back 2,000 photos from the various places I have mapped out to visit. Among the stops are, Sacramento, Auburn, Placerville, Lake Tahoe, Donner, Carson City, Virginia City and all the neon of Reno! Wish me light and good luck, I will be thinking of you! Be good while I am gone... ok?

Love, Carly :)

"Autumn Moment"
Half Moon Bay, California
October 22, 2006
Morning

PS I may post an entry while I am gone, and I will be checking in, you just never know with me! Tee Hee. ;)

7 comments:

DesLily said...

Have a great time Carly!

Charley said...

Safe travels!
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic, but safe, trip Carly...Tahoe should be BEATIFUL right about now...and when you get to Reno, if ya stop by the Peppermill, drop a quarter or two in the second slot machine on the left goin in the west doors...was a Renoite for 4 years, and that was my Lucky machine...can't wait to see your pix when you get back...

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! Take lots of good Pics. :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/ Tracy

Suzanne R said...

I'm a little bit late in posting this but then you will be back in just a few days now. ;-) Have a wonderful time -- I can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

because every time you do, you demonstrate to the world what is at the heart of the republican party. Attractive... isn't it?

now carly.....i surely expected better from you than a blanket statement such as that

Carly said...

Hey Jessica

The piece you quoted is from the following entry, not this one, so I left a comment for you in the comment thread for that entry. Thanks for coming by to visit... always good to see ya darlin! :)