-Wolfgang von Goethe
rRose, author of the journal, "WAIT-NOTYET" has chosen, "Summer Gardens," as the subject for this Round Robin challenge. I didn't plant a summer garden of my own this year, so I decided it might be fun to show you some of my favorite public gardens, and how lovely they can be in summer. :) Thank you rRose, for the chance to reflect on one of the loveliest parts of summer...the flowers! :)
Lets begin with the Conservatory of Flowers, located in Golden Gate Park. The above photo shows it from a distance. It is always stunning, now matter what time of year you visit. In that it's basically a hothouse, you are treated to the very best of summer florals, not just outside the conservatory, but inside as well. The orchids are my favorite.
Conservatory Of Flowers, San Francisco
Alamo Square Park "Six Sisters," San Francisco
Aquatic Park, San Francisco
Queen Wilhemina Garden, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
Mission Rose Garden, Santa Barbara
Be sure to visit the other members of the Round Robin Challenges. To see their interpretations of this challenge, and give them a little support. Simply click the links below, and you will be redirected to their journals and blogs. And be sure to check out the official Round Robin blog tomorrow (Thursday) to find out what our next challenge will be! :)
Round Robin Participants
1. rRose...WAIT-NOTYET-/ POSTED!
2. Carly... Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly POSTED!
3. Karen... Outpost Mavarin POSTED!
4. Tammy...The Daily Warrior POSTED!
5. Nancy... Nancy Luvs Pix POSTED!
6. Robin... Search The Sea
7. Suzanne R... New Suzanne R's Life POSTED!
8. boliyou... Percolation ***Welcome New Member*** POSTED!
9. John... Personal effects POSTED!
10. Maryanne... Inside The Gilded Cage POSTED!
11. Patrick... Patrick's Portfolio POSTED!
12. Janet... Fond Of Photography POSTED!