Monday, May 08, 2006

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Grab Bag!

"Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air..."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Grab Bag! Show off any picture you want, as long as it's really cool. That's right you make the call...all I want is to look at it and say "Whoa! What a neat picture." And remember, just because it's called the Monday Photo Shoot doesn't mean you can't post a picture on Tuesday, Wednesday or even Thursday morning for consideration on the Thursday spotlight entry.

-John Scalzi

Recently, I took a little time off to go and see what I could find with my camera. To my delight, I found some awesome light everywhere I went, with awesome life living inside it. And all was well...

-OndineMonet
"Walking On Sunshine"
San Mateo County, California
April, 2006
Early Afternoon

6 comments:

Laura said...

fearing bees myself I admire your bravery and am in awe of this amazing photo. As always, a great one.

V said...

Absolutely perfect.
V

Mrs. L said...

Lovely spring photo!!!

DesLily said...

wow, great shot Carly!!..

Anonymous said...

Pretty... and brave!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I love the pistols and stamens, or whatever they're called, the way they hang out here, and color coordinate with the bee! - K.