Thursday, May 25, 2006

Results Of The Poll About Blogging


"I do not run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead I run toward it, because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet."

-Nadia Comaneci

Here is the results of the poll I ran last week, on what we find most challenging in regards to blogging. LOL. As you can see it is a bit small. Sigh. You see, technology has been kicking my...my...my...patooty today, and so the full sized result box is now barely large enough to read. But that isn't the least of what technology has done to me today. LOL.

Other assorted snafus that occurred included a strange delay in emails I sent actually reaching their intended destinations. Some as much as 4 hours. I have no idea where they went first, or why there was an Internet holding pattern, but it happened. I am tempted from now on, to only send emails from my GMail address and not use AOL at all. Sheesh! It kinda makes me wonder if the OHS isn't spying on the secret recipe I sent to my Auntie Amanda in Virginia. It was just a recipe for Garden Lasagne. Although no one makes lasagne like moi. LOL

Out of 11 total votes counted, 6 of us, 56%, chose "The Technical Issues That Come Up," as our number one most challenging aspect of blogging. LOL. That doesn't surprise me a bit. Today for example, I wasn't able to post comments for a time on the AOL journals that participated in the Round Robin Challenges. It resolved itself rather quickly, but I only had a few minutes to try and reach everyone who was up and posted. I still haven't visited all the Robins, so if I haven't been by yet...I will be by soon. Blogger, by the way, has been acting up as well, so leaving comments through them has been challenging as well. Jeepers. What's a girl to do? Sigh. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. LOL.

-OndineMonet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I have been visiting your journal and I wanted to tell you that I enjoy it. I like the different quotes you include in your entries. I really am glad that you included the great quote by Nadia Comaneci. I also keep a journal titled Dear Diary at J-Land. Feel free to drop in and say hello. Take care and thanks for allowing me to visit.

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I share your exasperation with the glitches. A coupld of people have asked why they couldn't post comments to Blogpot. I guess you just answered the question - it was Blogspot being temporarily contrary! - K.