"When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight."-Kahlil Gibran
I just reread the email from Nancy, Pam's sister, that said we lost our dear friend today. I am so very sad about that. Pam was my friend, someone I had come to like and love and appreciate very much. She is someone I will NEVER forget. She was someone who cared about people she met, people she hadn't met, and the animals she took such good care of. She had a beautiful heart and soul. I can't even begin to articulate about the hole that her passing will leave in my heart, but I can say that the love and friendship she gave me will always serve as a most gentle reminder of what a gift friendship is. Pam...darlin...I will miss you.
Love, Carly
NOTE: I will be taking a few days off from updating my blog. See everyone soon.
-OndineMonet
"At Peace"
Southern Marin County
Autumn, 2005
Early Evening
