1. Who let the dogs out? 2. Why do fools fall in love? 3. If birds can fly over the rainbow, who oh why, can't I? 4. Do you hear what I hear? 5. How do you solve a problem like Maria? 6. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? 7. Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell? 8. How long has this been going on? 9. I want to know, have you ever seen the rain? (Alternately: Why does it always rain on me?) 10. Does anybody really know what time it is?
This is a fun assignment. I have pondered the answers to these muscle questions for a long time, and I think I may have the answers...to all of them. :)
1. A. I think the cats let the dogs out, so they could have all the kibbles and bits for themselves. Cats are smart that way! :)
2. A. I don't know why fools fall in love, but if you should find out could you let me know? I fall in love...way to easily. :)
3. A. Duh! We aren't birds! LOL.
4. A. Yes, I hear it too...it's the sound of the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse...the time is near! :)
5.A. This one is a poser. How about you appoint her as FEMA Director. That's what happens to everyone else when someone doesn't know what to do with them. :)
6.A. I can have my pudding because I will feed my meat to the cat/dog/ferret/rabbit/spider/groundhog/chimp/opossum or other form of domesticated animal which might be waiting under the table. Hey, dessert is important...you just never know what will happen, so it should always be eaten first. :)
7.A. Sure, I want to know a secret. I haven't shared a good piece of gossip in a long time. :) Oh, and yeah, I promise not to tell ;)
8.A. 3 years, 81 months, 481 hours, 72 minutes, and 2000 seconds. Give or take. ;)
9. A. Yes, I have seen the rain...I danced in it just a little while ago. :)
10.A. No, probably not exactly, but I can tell you what time it is by looking at the placement of the sun. With accuracy within 3 minutes. Freaks Alan out! :)
Extra Credit: Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life is showing you? Where are you going to? Do you know? (From...Theme From Mahogany)
"Never Enough Ballroom" Reno, Nevada October 24th, 2005 Late Afternoon