
"Better never to have met you in my dream, then to reach for you and know you were never there."
-Unknown
It crossed my mind the other day, how OH how, will David Duchovny find the new home of Ellipsis? Sigh. When I bravely began to share my well kept secret love for the former fictional G-Man, I started out slow, knowing there would be no way that he would ever, ever, see my words of love. No, they would go forever unnoticed, unrequited, but there was a small chance that if a star should fall and we both saw the same star at the same time, maybe the universe would somehow lead him to me. So, I blogged and I blogged, and I blogged my little brains out. I even launched the SS Duchovny this past summer in my swimming pool and it was a mighty ship. It made it almost to the deep end of the pool, before sinking slowly to the bottom where it remains to this day. :(
Well, I vow with all the passion in me to keep trying to reach him through my words that are forever archived in GOOGLE. Somehow, someway, someday...He will find me. I just know it! Oh DAVIIIIIIDDDD!!!!! I'm on Blogspot now!!!!
-OndineMonet
