Monday, November 20, 2017

Life In The Abstract

"I feel like I am parked diagonally in a parallel universe."

~Anonymous

This post is another departure from the beauty of autumn. Rather than focusing on the intense beauty of this season, I want to go back a few seasons, and bring you to right now in my life. I want to post about how I have been feeling inside, since Trump took office. Simply put... it's felt a lot like the quote at the stop of the post. Like this all simply cannot be real! Life has gone from real, and logical and secure to something that feels like it cannot possibly be real! Even my faith, which I rarely speak about online, because it's so personal to me, has gone through a bit of a metamorphosis.

 I think in some ways it my faith has gotten stronger. I don't linger there, because if God does have some specific thoughts about the time we are living in, they are between Trump and God. Or maybe Covfefe, perhaps, because we still don't know if Covfefe is an entity, or the made up object of a demented mind, which brings me to my point.

For the first time in my life, I feel like every day is an exercise in an abstract existence. Is the universe real? Or did I pass through a thin spot where different worlds blur in their lines? And if I just find the right vortex, will I return back to the world that might not be perfect, and might throw me the occasional curve ball, but that mostly makes sense! Every decision in world politics right now, seems so abstract and random! It's all so surreal, that we can't possibly analyze it effectively, so should we even try?

 There was a day when I felt like it normal that life that moved about randomly, and we humans would get thrown the occasional ball of surreal, to keep it all interesting! How many times have you either heard, or even said yourself, "well, I didn't see that coming!" I know I have had some pretty surreal experiences. Stuff that I can't explain. Incidents that boarded on the supernatural, or so strange, that they could only be left up to mine, or Alan's interpretation of it, because it was personal to us.

 Day to day life for he and I, usually moves along pretty scheduled and routine, but every once in a while, we have to look at each other, and say... "What just happened?" I mostly like it when the unusual happens, but the surreal got kicked up about 10 levels when Trump took office! He is doing so many things that make NO sense, and no one in the GOP, seems to have a problem with it! The night he tweeted out "Covfefe" it stayed up on his official Twitter account for at least 6 hours! That's NOT NORMAL.

 At first it was confusing, but then it turned to funny, as folks around the world, tried to make fun of it, or speculate about it's meaning. But when my own glee wore off, I got a sinking feeling that it may have been a nuclear code, or perhaps a intelligence code word, because earlier in the year, he reveled a code word that belonged to an ally, when he hosted the Russian ambassador at the White House. THAT'S NOT NORMAL.

Trump has provoked North Korea to the point that, every day goes by that we aren't fully involved in the end of the world through nuclear war, I am surprised! Sometimes I wonder if I will wake up in the morning, or will I die, and simply move on to a new existence without realizing it! Did I already die? Did we all die, or is this some existence in a nightmare I can't wake up from. Am I in a coma somewhere? Did the earth find a thin spot in the universe and we all had to go through it? Maybe that explains why pictures have turned up, apparently untouched, of folks holding what looks like cell phones... in the 1930's and 40's! THAT'S NOT NORMAL!

No, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I do listen before I judge. And while the pictures and videos I have seem to be real, there are some explanations when seem to dispel the idea of time travel. Early versions of hearing aids being one of them, which makes sense! But what about what's happening now? Is it that idiots have always existed, we just have more now, then any other time ever? Well, folks have been falling for bullshit for as long as I can remember, we just have better access to it because of the Internet! See, that makes sense, and sometimes weird shit happens, and there just isn't any explanation for it, but personally, when things happen, that are NOT NORMAL, and it affects the whole world, I tend to want to know why?

Welcome to life in the abstract!
Or parallel Universe!
Or purgatory!
If you find out which it is, please let me know!


Personally, I believe it's a parallel universe.
But I'm open to the possibilities!

#20 Leaf Of The Day
November 20th, 2017
Cull Canyon





Mood: Quiet
~Me 

 
 

No comments: