Thursday, September 04, 2014

What Do You See?

                                                               
"In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a 
   question mark on the things you have long taken for granted."

~Bertrand Russell

So, Alan and I went out with the cameras yesterday, and I spotted this trash can with some of the paint worn off. I immediately saw a crow in the missing paint pattern, while Alan saw a wolf. The discussion of what the pattern was, came down to what each one eats. Crows are omnivores, while wolves are carnivores. So, what do the small spots that are scratched off beneath the animal shape seem to be? I see fish, how about you? And if you see fish also, could it be that the shape is actually neither crow nor wolf, but rather bear?


    So tell me ... what do you see?

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Right after rubbish bin, I thought bear.