Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Something...



"A home should be a distillation of your interests, of who you really are. If you're happy with your life, your space will reflect that."

~Rafael de Cardenas, Designer

I am feeling restless. I need for autumn to be here already! I miss football, and I am looking forward to the new crop of shows that appear each fall, and the return of old favorites as well! I woke up this morning with autumn recipes in my head, and the familiar feeling of autumn and the holidays being just around the corner. I know, it's two weeks away from the mid-point of summer, but God help me, it's here for me all the same. 

I wish I could explain it.

Mood: Anxious

~Me :) 

Afterthought... Maybe I should go to IKEA and let myself be inspired to do some redecorating!


No comments: