Thursday, November 10, 2016

Delicious Autumn Turns To Winter Bitterness

"To move from here to there, sometimes there is a need to suspend the present realties; they can be a distraction."

~Bidemi Mark -Mordi

I am exhausted from the last several days. Spent. I don't want to talk about the election. I just want to pretend it didn't happen. But it did! It did! And I feel foolish, because I saw it coming from the very day Trump rode that escalator down in Trump Tower, to greet the adoring, enthusiastic, paid actor supporters, and announced his candidacy for president! But I tried to believe it wasn't real. It couldn't happen. Rather than listen to that voice deep down inside me that told me, not only was it all real, but it's going to happen. Donald J. Trump will be president, I chose to ignore it, because after all, America wouldn't let it happen.

God, I am so stupid. 

It's over and done now. So what comes next? How will that world look now that we have crossed over into this strange new existence? Well, it feels a lot like autumn, transitioning into winter, or contentment and happiness turning into depression. Something I know a little bit about.

Autumn Turns To Winter... 





I didn't post a leaf of the day yesterday, so I owe the project two.

Leaf Of The Day (A) And (B)
October 10th 2016

Mood: Quiet

~Me 

No comments: