Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sleeping In Autumn

"I've dreamed a lot. I am tired now from dreaming but not tired of dreaming. No one tires of dreaming, because no dream is to forget, and forgetting does not weigh on us,
 it is a dreamless sleep throughout which we remain awake.
 In dreams I have achieved everything."

~J.R.R. Tolkien
The Lord Of The Rings

I have been really tired today. My Fibromyalgia has been poking at me. It seems that since all the stress has died down, and I can relax a bit, my body is reacting in a way I simply didn't have time for over the summer. Oh don't get me wrong, my Fibro hurts when it hurts, but the last summer, while looking for a house, I couldn't take the time to sleep when I needed to, so I dulled the pain with extra pain killers... 2 different kinds... and pretended that I wasn't in pain at all. It's something that can be done on a limited basis, but I wouldn't recommend making a habit of it. Anyway, I am sitting at my desk, in so much pain every stroke of the keyboard makes me want to crawl into a blanket and lie still until my body stops piercing me with a 1,000 needles of pain. So, here are some of my favorite photos from the last couple weeks, hope you enjoy them.


Leaf Of The Day
October 28th 2015
                                                      


Mood: Tired

~Me :)

1 comment:

sunflowerkat said...

I can't imagine days of constant pain. Sending you ((((((((HUGS)))))))).