Wednesday, March 18, 2015

More So Than Snot

"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want... oh... you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so bad!"

~Mark Twain

More So Than Not!

I'm still sneezing... because it's more spring than winter now... and it will be officially soon. 

I'm still sneezing, like it's a hobby or something. 

I'm still sneezing, and making Chocolate Peanut Rice Krispies Treats. 

I'm still sneezing, and realizing sneezing and Rice Krispie Treats have nothing in common.

I'm still sneezing, and watching The Jinx on HBO. I think he did it.

I'm still sneezing and petting my cat Dylan.

I'm still sneezing, and realizing... cats don't like it when you sneeze on them.

I'm still sneezing, and wishing I wasn't.

But it's all good!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)
 

 


No comments: