Thursday, July 03, 2014

Orange Gerbera Daisies


Orange Gerbera Dasies
Flowerland
Albany, California
June 25th 2014

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies."

~Nadine Stair

I know, I know... summer has just started, there is beauty of all kinds everywhere, and what am I seeing? Oranges, browns, deep greens... you know... autumn colors! LOL. I have a one track mind it seems. I guess for me, all roads lead to autumn. Oh my, how I wish it would hurry up and get here! But on a more summery note, don't these daisies kinda look like a bunch of beautiful, bright orange 4th of July fireworks? :)

Mood: Happy But Impatient

~Me :)

No comments: