Monday, June 02, 2014

9:19



"It's a match made in heaven... by a retarded angel."

~Woody Allen

Okay, I know, I know..."retarded" is no longer a politically correct term, and as a matter of fact, I don't used that term, but it was socially acceptable at the time Woody Allen used it, and I saw no reason to change it. So if that is all cleared up, let's get to today's blog post.


( Click The Photo To See A Larger Version )

See my car, well my former car, Lilith, well I knew there was a possibility that she had made it into Woody Allen's film Blue Jasmine, and here is the maybe, could-be, possible, confirmation. Look at the picture at the top. See the car silhouette in the window, just to the left of Cate Blanchette? Well, I think that might be Alan and I, inside Lilith, as we drove down Lexington avenue, on the day Woody filmed there. Now of course there is no way to know for sure, but that sure looks like my girl, and the sun seems to be in just the right place, plus the two young boys who played Ginger's sons were there that day, we saw them when the film crew broke for lunch! 

"What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream?"

~Woody Allen

Okay, I am going to admit it, it would be the thrill of a lifetime to have accidentally made it into a Woody Allen movie, so yeah, I kinda really want it to be true. But at the same time, the car does look an awful lot like my car, so I am not completely delusional... maybe just partly so. LOL. At least as delusions and mistaken identities go, its harmless. You know the more I look at that photo, the more I am sure of it. It's Lilith. It was her last great hurrah. Less than a month later she died, and we traded her in for a new car. Our Denim Blue, 2013 Chevy Spark, that we named Carl.

It's strange to think that someone may be driving around in my movie star car. My Lilith, an uncredited extra in Woody Allen's amazing film, Blue Jasmine. And they don't even know it.

 
( Click The Photo To See A Larger Version )


Life is odd.

But seriously, it could be her... right?

"Eighty percent of success in life is showing up."

~Woody Allen

Mood: Hopeful

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

I think it's her. 😀