Monday, November 12, 2012

Time To Celebrate My Lady Parts



"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like and do what you would rather not."

~Mark Twain

 

Ugggg! Has it really been three years already? Okay, yes, I know it's time for the doctor to do the required poking and prodding. Actually, I think it may have been due last summer, when I got the original reminder appointment in the mail, but I... ummm... kinda, sorta, ignored it. Then when I had a scheduled appointment I canceled it, well, it was smack dab in the middle of vacation after all. Okay, now it's time to just get over it, and deal with it. Uggg.

Later today I will have the GYN fun, then it's off to a date with Mr. Squishy. Of the two, I would much rather date just Mr. Squishy, but unfortunately it's too important to not keep the other appointment. How could 3 years have already gone by? It really didn't seem that long, but then time flies when you are ignoring your lady parts.

At least I can get both appointments over with in the same afternoon. :)

Ugggg!

 

Remember my friend Clarice? Clarice is a Boob Girl. It's a long story, but one day, years ago, Alan and I acquired a full box of fake boobs. There is not a lot you can do with fake boobs, but not being one to waste things, I decided to make a Boob Girl. I made 2 and sent one to a friend. Clarice makes me smile, and she reminds me that laughter is pretty good medicine. As is keeping doctor's appointments!


 ~Me :)

Lifescript Quiz: How Much Do Know About Women's Health?

No comments: