Tuesday, October 02, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 144~ Let The Baking Begin!



"Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap."

~Barbara Jordan

Cookies anyone? These are Lemon Tea Cookies. They go great with milk, and even better with white wine. Go ahead... take one. LOL.

Yesterday was a good day. There were one or two irritating elements to it. Grrr. Nothing a good cookie couldn't fix! :) That's all I needed. 30 minutes of quiet. A homemade lemon cookie and the company of a certain orange tabby cat. I am a simple girl with simple needs.

Life Is Good!

"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."

~Unknown

~Me :)

And now... today's link to an awesome photo blog authored by my pal JR!

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/apadf6-141.html




2 comments:

jr cline said...

Homemade cookies....now that is the life. I made oatmeal cookies 30 or so years ago. They were yummy. Last year I baked a banana nut bread. I guess you can tell I'm not much of a baker. rofl
I agree with that first quote. Milk, cookies, and a nap would make the world a better place. :-)

link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/apadf6-142.html

Jama said...

Sounds yummy! Don't mind me taking a few of those cookies...
I just love seeing those beautiful autumn leaves from your photos here.Simply gorgeous.