Tuesday, September 04, 2012

A Photo A Day For 6 Months: Day 117~ Happy Birthday Hendrix And Dylan



"I would like to see anyone, prophet, king, or GOD, convince a thousand cats to do the same thing at the same time."

~Neil Gaiman

Has it really been 4 years? My little boys are now my big little boys. According to the Cat Years Conversion Chart they are both 35 years old. If that's true, they are the most youthful 35 year old I know. I love my boys, they make me smile every single day. I just wish I could get them to sit still for pictures... maybe the 12 catnip mice was too much? LOL. They are good boys, and I couldn't be happier that we found each other. They make me happy. And make me crazy. And make me proud. And make me tired. And make me homesick... Alan says I can't get to the end of the driveway without missing the heck out of them. But to be honest, I felt that way about Elvis to. What can I say? They are my kids! And I got to be their mama! :)

:)




~Me





No comments: