"If there is a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, you must write it."
Hi Folks. :) Listen, just to get things off on the right foot, I do a couple things slightly different from Karen, so please read the full entry. :)
Weekend Assignment #306: You're A Famous Author, Whats The Name Of Your
Sounds easy, right? Oh, but hold on, there is a catch here folks! The book you are famous for writing must be from a genre that you aren't known for. As an example, if you really enjoy writing horror stories, make this assignment about a romance novel or a biography, or anything other then you usually relate to. If you don't dabble in writing very often, no worries, simply come up with a title for your fictional book from the genre you read the least.
Extra Credit: Write the opening paragraph of your best-seller!
If you are new to the Weekend Assignment, here are our guidelines for participation...
1. Please post your entry no later than next Wednesday evening at 9:00 PM ET. I will be closing the assignment at that time, and no additional links will be accepted after that time.
2. Please provide a link back to the assignment. (NO HYPERLINKS!) Because I will be sending your links to Karen for posting with her assignments, I need your link typed out, rather then put into a hyperlink. Doing so will save me a little work, and is very much appreciated! Feel free to display the logo below, along with the link, so other folks can find the assignment and participate along with us.
3. Don't forget to comeback here with the link to your entry.
4. If you can, please be sure to visit your fellow participants. Let's encourage each other!
5. Please encourage your readers to join us. The more the merrier... right?
Linking List for WA #305: Suddenly the Senses 02/06/10
1. Carly (Yep, I participated!)
2. Julie said (via comment)...
Good question. And I'm having trouble coming up with a good answer. Sometimes it's not one of the senses, but just a feeling - something I can't exactly quantify. And I have this feeling if I could I'd be a bestselling author. And I'm not, so that must tell you something! ;-)
** We know it was a shorter then usual time frame for you to complete the last WA, so if you need a little extra time, feel free to post your response along with the week's assignment. :)
Okie doke. That's it. You will find the Linking List for this assignment over at Karen's blog, Outpost Mavarin, along with your next assignment, next Thursday, February 18th! And I will see you right back here in 2 weeks, with an all new Weekend Assignment!
|From For Ellipsis|