Friday, December 18, 2009

Comfort Food In Late Autumn

From For Ellipsis


"There is no sincerer love, then the love of food."

-George Bernard Shaw

Aren't those grape leaves gorgeous?

From For Ellipsis


Yum. I made a Cheese & Vegetable Souffle for lunch today. So delicious on a cold late autumn day. It's one of my favorite lunches this time of year, because it is light. It is quick, easy and fun to make. Especially nice when I have been out all day Christmas shopping or maybe out with the camera. It's true comfort food.

:)

How about you? Do you have something special you enjoy making for lunch or dinner this time of year? If so, tell me all about it in the comment thread. Beans & Franks? Quiche? Shrimp Cocktail? It's all good!

-Carly

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looks tasty! and yep, I love a nice chicken pot pie around this time! had one on Thursday :) delicious!!