Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


And spring arose on the garden fair,
Like the Spirit of Love felt everywhere;
And each flower and herb on Earth's dark breast
Rose from the dreams of it's wintry rest.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley

It's a quiet day today in our house. Alan has to work two shifts at work, so it is just me and Elvis. Alan will be home from work in an hour or so, and we will have a couple hours together before he goes to sleep for the night shift. I made him an Easter Basket, which isn't an easy feat considering he considers "Peeps" instruments of the devil. LOL. What's a girl to do? She comes up with a "Man Friendly" Easter basket. LOL. I will post more on that next week, so stay tuned.

HAPPY EASTER :)

-Carly

1 comment:

Suzanne R said...

I love that -- peeps being instruments of the devil. LOL! I don't remember if I've ever eaten one or not, but they don't interest me much.

HAPPY EASTER!