Monday, April 14, 2014

A Week Of Yellow Day Two: Eggs. Plus A Note About Tuesday



"There are at least two sides to every issue, and I like my issues sunny side up. I also like bacon and toast on the side. Are you eating what I'm saying."

~Jarod Kintz, At Even One Penny, This Book Would Be Overpriced. In Fact, Free Is Too Expensive, Because You'd Still Waste Time By Reading It.

Scrambled Eggs. My favorite breakfast meal. Well, scrambled eggs, toast and fruit. I have never been much for bacon or sausage, although once in a while I will have some, but it's not too often. I just don't like that weighed down feeling that breakfast meats tend to leave me with. Breakfast has never been my favorite meal of the day, I am definitely a lunch person, or maybe brunch. I know, I know... breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I just don't do breakfast. Shrug.

Note: I am posting a new yellow picture every day this week with the exception of Tuesday's photo which will be RED. You see, this month there will be a full Blood Moon. You can read all about it here. If you want to join me in photographing it, please do, then come back here with the direct link and I will include in my post. :)

Here is my photos from the Full Sturgeon lunar eclipse from August 2007...

The Full Sturgeon Moon
Blood Moon Eclipse













It was a long night of photography, but it was very rewarding. It was August, so it was plenty warm, and I had by Elvis by my side, so all was right with the world. He was my angel. I still think about him every single day, and miss him so much!


Mood: Happy :)

~Me :)

No comments: