Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Full Moon, A Sunflower, And An Egg Salad Sandwich...


Full Pink Moon
April 15th 2014
11:30 P.M. PST

"I want to fly like a butterfly around this beautiful world, till the last frame of my life and click the last click of my heart."

~Biju Karakkonam Nature And Wild Life Photographer

Well, I was a bad blogger yesterday, I didn't post to my blog. I was, however, a good photographer, because I didn't let the Full Pink Moon escape me. I got a photo of the April full moon! I am happy about that, but not too happy about having skipped posting 3 days in just this month! It has been... well... a stressful month. Lots of negativity. But I realize that I can control how I choose to look at things. I will explain it all in a different post, in a couple weeks or so, but for now I want to just focus on the assignment at hand. The color yellow, and of course, April's full moon.

The Color Yellow 
Day 2: A Sunflower 

Photographed August 2010
 

Now A Little Photo Editing Magic (Illusion)


The Color Yellow 
Day 4: A Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich

What does a slightly stressed out photographer eat for lunch? Well this slightly stressed out photographer loves Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwiches! In fact, she is addicted!


Mood: Good

~Me :)


No comments: