Sunday, May 05, 2013

Irony Conveniently Located



"With every mistake, we must surely be learning."

~George Harrison

I spotted this scene about a year ago, while I was out running errands. I was at a stop light, and as I sat there, just kind of starring off into space, something about the small strip mall had my attention, but at first I wasn't quite sure what about it was that had my interest. I was kind of an odd feeling! Then Alan began to laugh... "Hey, look at that, well that's certainly convenient! Do you think the nachos leave spots all that often?" "Umm... what? I asked Alan. "Here... let me pull up a little." Said he. LOL. Okay... that was it! The signs, slightly hidden from my perspective, but in clear sight from Alan's, told the whole story, and it all unfolded in a matter of  1/2 minutes. Now just think of all the times you have had an unfortunate accident with some nachos, or any delicious finger food for that matter, now tell me, was a cleaners that close by?

Thank goodness for conveniently located cleaners... oh and Tide sticks. Personally, not being a super lucky person, I never leave home without them! :)

"Irony is fates most common figure of speech."

~Maggie Stiefvater, Linger

Mood: Silly

~Me :)

No comments: