Thursday, December 14, 2017

Tiny Dancing Diamonds

"I love autumn despite the drench weather. I think it symbolises the end of misery and the beginning of glee. It gives hopes that sooner or later, flowers will bloom again, green buds will sprout from trees, and that which is dead will come back alive."

~Aishah Madadiy
Bits of Heaven

Here is the last of the photos from my trip to the Haggin Museum and Victory Park. There were several water fountains in the park, but it was this one, just to the left of the entrance, that I enjoyed the most! The sun was shining down, almost directly over it, and the sky was so blue, that it just looked like diamonds dancing in the air. It was lovely. It was peaceful, and as I mentioned before, in a previous post, I could have stayed there all day! Bright sunny days are great for photographing fountains, but I have never photographed a fountain in the fog! 

Hopefully, I will be able to this winter! I really hope it will be a, cold and foggy, Christmas day, because who wants 70 degree weather for Christmas? I guess, a lot of people on the east coast do, and I guess I take California weather for granted sometimes, but just once I would really love to spend a Christmas, in a place with lots of snow. To me, that would be a bit of Heaven. Alan, the boys, and me, all cuddled up, with all the lights out except for the Christmas tree, watching the snow come down. Heaven on earth... definitely Heaven on Earth!

#14 Leaf Of The Day
December 14th, 2017
Stockton, California


Mood: Happy
 ~Me :)

No comments: